Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hello, blogsphere!

Hello, guys! Welcome to my blog.

   I am Balqis Bt Zali. I live at Taman Rambai Setia , Bukit Rambai. I study at SMK Bukit Rambai. I am from 4AK2. I was born on 29.11.1998 at Hospital Queen Elizabeth, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Now i am sixteen years old.

  I have an oval face. I also have a prominent eyes and my eye brow shape is medium round. My lips shape is wrinkled round.

  My hobby is surfing internet and singging . I am friendly and cheerful girl but sometimes i will be shy when i meet a new people. I have a big dream and I want to get straight A's for my SPM. I dont care what people want to say about me because I will prove it to them that I can do it. I hope my dream will come true.

  I have a big family. I have a five siblings. I have two sisters, one younger sister and one younger brother. I am the third daugther from five siblings. My mother's occupation is a teacher and my father's occupation is a salesman. My mother is a caring and loving people and my father is a responsible people.

  I hope you will enjoy with my post and welcome to my world.


3 comments: